Purified Amniotic Fluid
- Purified Amniotic Fluid is collected by AATB accredited tissue banks following FDA & CDC guidelines, during full-term, healthy Cesarean births with maternal consent.
- All donors are screened, qualified and tested for infectious diseases as required by FDA, CDC and WHO.
(ACELLULAR OR CELLULAR)
- Wharton’s Jelly is a gelatinous tissue from the umbilical cord, which provides structural support, growth factors and extracellular vesicles essential to fetal and maternal health.
- Using proprietary technology, NEOBIOSIS’ scientists are able to extract the Wharton’s Jelly from fresh, healthy donor umbilical cords, while maintaining the biological activity of soluble growth factors, EV cargo (proteins, RNA, miRNA, lipids, carbohydrates), and structural matrix components (fibrin and collagens).
- Wharton’s Jelly acellular and cellular products are produced, on site, by highly trained scientists within our NEOBIOSIS cGMP-compliant, FDA-registered, ISO 7 cleanrooms.