Neobiosis ProductsFor Research and Clinical Trials
- Cytosomes™ are small, membrane bound extracellular vesicles (EVs) released by the developing fetus, placenta and mother, which accumulate in amniotic fluid (AF).
- Cytosomes™ size is consistently between 50-150 nm and sterility is validated by a qualified, independent, CLIA-certified laboratory.
- Cytosomes™ are produced, on site, by highly trained scientists within our NEOBIOSIS cGMP-compliant, FDA-registered, ISO 7 cleanrooms.
- Cytosomes™ are harvested from AF collected by AATB accredited tissue banks following FDA & CDC guidelines, during full-term, healthy Cesarean births with maternal consent.
- All donors are screened, qualified and tested for infectious diseases as required by FDA, CDC and WHO.
- Each 1 cc vial of Cytosomes™ contains an average of 250 billion (+/– 100 billion) EVs.
Are all flowable Amniotic Fluid products the same?